31 Ekim 2009 Cumartesi

Sors salutis et virtutis michi nunc contraria, est affectus et defectus semper in angaria

I don't want to talk about this but I wanna keep a record of it. This month I met the wrath of variance. I really don't want to tell badbeat stories and if I start I'll have to write hundreds of hands. Every day after beeing sucked out in big pots and lost every coinflip I told my self that the next day would be a better day, but in fact it turned out that the next day was even worse. I'm grateful such a downswing hit me in my 4th year of playing poker because if I would have experienced it earlier I'd go broke or quit playing poker because it would seem like total nonsense.

Again I see that poker is not a game for everyone, people lack the temper to handle this variance.

1 yorum:

  1. Merhaba arkadas:)
    My name is Jessica and I am looking for advertising opportunities on qualitative blogs like yours. Please write me back to jessy.maxwell@googlemail.com if you are interested and I’ll give you the details.

    YanıtlaSil