7 Şubat 2009 Cumartesi

divine intervention

What superpower you would like to have? running with the speed of light? flying? invulnerability? mine would be to pull out the luck factor out of the equation and leaving people naked with their equity, how does it sound? My name would be "The Neutralizer" with a big "N" on my chest and I would dedicate my life to victims of bad luck.

I started this month 7k down in 6k hands. I played good, I was going to own the tables, but something was wrong. My two pre-flop all-ins with AK vanished against two mighty AQ, one in the hands of a donk the other in the hands of Stewie the spewy. Later cortstr hit his bottom set to my top two pairs when he was 10 tabling. Seconds later I made the same to rexmundi and we went all in on the flop but I forgot that he doesn't lose a hand if he has outs so he made full with his top two, my bad..

Apart from recieving some tough beats like JJ vs AA, QQ vs KK, I lost every coinflip I was involved. The donks tought this was not enough so they decided to give some badbeats to my AA with 99, to my KK with 67, and to my AQ with KQ... my charity foundation aims turning shortstacks into fullstacks. I will always support them.

Adding the number of 3 outers found on the river against my top pairs and overpairs I earned the right of whinning all night.

It seems like I will spend the rest of the month for recovery, well at least I am not on a tilt..

The end of January I played some live poker in Cyprus. I saw the biggest donks/regular ratio on 5-10 and 10-20 tables in my life and the regulars were from 0.5/0.10 cent tables from the Internet (at least it seemed like that) Whereas it was boring like hell to wait for a hand during hours, chatting with people and feeling like a poker god amongst insects eased my burden a little.

When I go there again, I would be more than happy to take one serious player with me as a company, so think about that guys.

Oh there is he! The Neutralizer! our saver!

Be good untill next time

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder