3 Ocak 2009 Cumartesi

Bull's Eye !

In my first entry I said that I was to going to use this blog for tacking purposes but I think I found something better to keep track of wins/losses and expenses. A basic money manager where I update my accounts after every session is a great tool. I am going to note there the transfers between accounts and my expenses as well. So 2009 will be a much more organized year for me.

I started to play 5-10 with more than 40 buy-ins now. I am confident of my play and I seriously think I can win more than 2-4 on this level. In my session today I was losing around 4k after losing 3 coinflips, 1 badbeat and some tough beats. There was a guy on my table playing with 88 vpip, suddenly I noticed that the same guy was sitting on 10-20 with 2,5 buy-ins with another donk I know who had 3,5 buy-ins in front of him. So after 6 months I decided to take a shot on 10-20. Unfortunately when I sat on table the second donk was already gone. But I played this 2 lucky hands in 10 minutes and saved the day :)

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3666505
he was playing 88/35 and never folded to a 3bet before.


Here comes the lucky hand
http://www.pokerhand.org/?3666509

Don't blame me guys, I was surprised he had QQ there, I was expecting K4 actually and I was going to fold the turn. But I must say, I felt goooood! :)

1 yorum:

  1. Hey man..

    didnt realize you had a blog untill now :)
    wish u posted more hands hehe..

    wanna swap links?
    http://jegerdope.blogspot.com/

    peace

    YanıtlaSil