25 Aralık 2008 Perşembe

I shot the sheriff

Happy late xmas to you all. I realized during xmas the tables seem like the weekend all the time. I couldn't exploit it as much as I wanted. I played a lot but made some mistakes, anyway, I won more than 4 k in 4 days which saved my month. It could have been better if I weren't 6 tabling. I'm not fast enough, I want to spend more time thinking about the hands I'm playing and if I'm playing two hands in the same time I can make huge mistakes especially if I am involved in a hand in 3 tables simultanously. Yesterday I was playing 5-10 and in one table I was going all in with my flush draw and on the other table I 4 bet bluff a guy without even noticing that I've already 4 bet the same guy 2 hands ago and I had to fold 300 € when he went all in.

I decided to stop playing 6 tables unless a rakerace is going on and that's the case for January. I want to finish the rake race first or second and if on top of that I can win in the tables it will be a nice month.

I gave two badbeats in the last 4 days which is way above my average and I won't say for a while that I can't hit two outers. I experienced that it's a possibility for everyone.

Take care.

1 yorum:

  1. I believe its much more profitable to play at just 4 tables. Rake is important but its more important to play with high concentration at all tables. I have experienced and measured that to play 4 table with full concentration is more profitable than play at 6 tables to get more rake. However that's my capacity for now, i know some players at 11 table and win at most of them.. gg gl all..

    YanıtlaSil