16 Aralık 2008 Salı

first entry

Hello there fellow grinders and wannabes! I decided to start this blog to keep the record of my winnings and losses but also to be aware of how mood changes affect my earnings.

I realized being organized brings great success in poker as in every career path. The more you become organized and mechanical in some parts of your job , the more you find time to think about the essential parts of your occupation which needs more skill. If you spend your time and energy to think about the obvious stuff you suffer from neglecting the criticals.

This month has been a horrible month for me as I started with a loss around 5k yet I don't know the exact losses because I don't use a proper tracking of it. From now on I'll be more aware of where I stand.

Needless to say it was a month full of bad beats and tough beats. If you face the kings or aces whenever you reraise with queens and jacks and if you face a set whenever you 3 bet with your aces and kings (although you've cut the odds already) you can't win... And if on top of this you loose every coinflip and pre flop all ins you go against some ultra donks it becomes your nightmare month. Ah I forget about telling the 2 outers and 3 outers on flops and turns, nothing to do about them, we gotta learn to live with them.

I am still very proud of my game and know that soon I'll start playing NL 2000 regularly, all I need is to become more organized and more carefull about not missing the value bets. The sea is still full of fishes.

One last thing I have to add that I gotta improve my pshysical endurance. In times of consecutive losses I become physically weak, I suffer insomnia my head starts to spin and I want to throw out after having huge badbeats 3 nights consecutively. Although I don't get on tilt and start making bullshit plays I can't play my A game in that condition. I'm starting to take courses on horse riding this week. Maybe this will help me get away from my losses.

Have a great time and good luck!

2 yorum:

  1. Nice.. waiting the rest for the next days..

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Ceyhun: It's too realistic than you're waiting confessions from poker players.We always do same mistakes but try to deny all times this article's include that.People may start their poker career with this arctile firstly.Thanks about that.Wish for more...

    YanıtlaSil