17 Aralık 2008 Çarşamba

weather report.

this has been a very tough day my sweet blog. I made a swing of 2400 € than I closed the session with -200. I played 1700 hands and the number of badbeats I had seemed to me a little bit high. Let me show you some hands from today.


http://www.pokerhand.org/?3601520

classic leinad hand. You can't make him fold a pair. I was going to shove the turn whatever the turn brings hoping he didn't have a pair (his 3bet range is usually AJ+ and TT+). But he had a pair and my str8 didn't hold.


http://www.pokerhand.org/?3601543
Here I played the hand like a moron. I blame myself, I am 100% responsible of this loss.
My flop check raise may be a good decision but it's really really weak in size. I give him the oppurtunity to call and get some implied odds later. On top of that my half size bet on the turn is totally bullshit. What am I doing there? trying to get value from AJ? or a marginal call from AQ? I don't know I just don't want him to fold and get raped in the river. Because on the turn I'm telling him "if you call this half size bet and if you hit, I will give you a nice all-in cause I have a huge hand that I don't want to make you fold on turn". I shouldn't make this mistake again. Focus on bet sizing!


http://www.pokerhand.org/?3621705
Here comes the sweet old 2 outer of the day. Why can't I find them sometimes, I remember two years ago a hand I played against nittish. He cold called a 3bet of mine to the first raiser in the hand and hit the flop of TT2 with 22, I had QQ and we went all in the flop and I hit the Q. 200 bb deep, those were the days.. I can't hit them anymore.


http://www.pokerhand.org/?3601593
This is a hand that shows me I have to improve my hand reading skills. I put my regular opponents to reasonable hands. But if it's a case of a regular donk (he is playing 6 tables and had 26/22 stats) they always have unreasonable hands. When I hit the top set here on the turn I put him on a range of TT+ and AK. Against this range if I bet the flop I can make AK fold immediately and maybe I can't get enough value from TT or JJ because if I bet the flop he calls and if I bet the turn he may fold. I represent a real huge hand when I bet the flop because his range seems strong. I decided to check the flop, he may try to steal to pot with AK in turn or he can check raise all in an overpair if he still has an overpair on turn. But hey, he had 55!! the worst possible hand to cold call a reraise 100 bb deep. If you suspect that your opponent is joking around you should smash the monkey. My slowplay can work against a solid player only.

There are some other badbeats and toughbeats but they don't seem really interesting so I won't bother posting them. I wish to play more hands against leinad and kivan. They should suffer the wrath of variance! THE VARIANCE WILL HURT THEM REAL BAD!!

Tomorrow I will be with my girlfriend so I won't play. I hope to play on Friday night. Untill next time, ciao ciao!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder